- Preheat oven to 400. In a large pot of boiling water, cook kale leaves until just tender; 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Place kale on a clean kitchen towel and pat dry. Fluff up the leaves, coarsely chop them and put them into a large bowl.
- Brush both sides of the pita breads with olive oil and bake for about 8 minutes, or until crisp. Cut the pita into wedges.
- In a bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of olive oil with the lemon juice and crushed red pepper and season with salt and pepper. Add the grape tomatoes, strawberries, onion, olives and crumbled feta to the kale and toss.
- Add desired amount of dressing and toss to coat. Serve the kale salad with the toasted pita wedges or your favorite bread. *Add the dressing right before serving to prevent the kale from getting soggy*
* adapted from www.recipezaar.com