- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place spaghetti squash cut sides down on the prepared baking sheet, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a sharp knife can be inserted with only a little resistance. Remove squash from oven, and set aside to cool enough to be easily handled.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Then sautee the onion and garlic together for 2 to 3 minutes. Gently stir in the tomatoes, and cook until the tomatoes are warm.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the stringy pulp from the squash, and place in a medium bowl. Toss with the sautéed veggies, cheese, olives, and basil. Serve warm.
* Yield 6 servings*Recipe Photos